Managers and staff, now you can make resident emails look fun, festive, or anything in between. Our newly released “Email Design Templates” functionality allows you to choose from 12 pre-made design templates or create your own with dozens of styles, colors, and fonts.
Choose a default stationery template that elegantly displays your building’s address and photo in the header of each message. Or celebrate birthdays and parties with a special event template. You can even welcome winter, spring, summer, and autumn with one of our “seasons of the year” templates. This is your chance to get creative!
You’ll find a useful set of features in this release and can expect us to add more over the coming weeks and months.
Currently, you can:
- Choose from an assortment of template layouts and styles.
- Upload your building’s photo, logo, or a banner image of your choice.
- Customize title texts, fonts, colors, and banners.
- Add your property’s social media accounts.
- Design multiple templates for various purposes and occasions.
- Activate, deactivate, and tweak your templates.
- Set default templates.
In the future, we’ll be adding the ability to “clone” templates, design personal signatures, pull in “memorized content,” add automated recipient variables (e.g. “Dear John”), set future-scheduled or event-driven emails to residents, and implement “drip” email campaigns.
You can learn more about Email Design Templates on our Help page. If you have any suggestions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.