Stay up-to-date on all things BuildingLink! Check out the new-and-improved releases that happened in the last month!
- New “By Location" Building Library Setting Added: The new “by location” filter allows managers to make documents viewable only by specific residents tied to physical locations. You can customize the physical locations to suit your layout, e.g. Tower 1, Tower 2, North Tower, South Tower, etc.
- New Special Permission Added: “Allow Staff to Update Resident Info.” Security Officers and Managers can now allow staff to edit/update resident contact information and unit information.
- New “Welcome Pages” Enabled in Beta for Most Properties: Residents in these buildings see an updated and streamlined version of the “new user sequence” the first time they log in.
- Exportable “Notes” Field Added to All Employee Profiles.
- Updated Basic Login Page: Users can now add a custom image to their login pages via the Design Center.