When sudden emergencies pop up, remember that our efficient Emergency Broadcast System (EBS) is always prepared, ready to spring into action to help you manage critical communications.
Our EBS system stays out of sight when you don’t need it, but it doesn’t stay out of mind — at least not out of the minds of our programmers. They’ve been working hard to make the latest round of enhancements, like the much-requested SMS text message feature, ensuring that our EBS continues to deliver the most when it matters the most.
With our enhanced EBS, you can:
- Send an SMS text message, pre-recorded voicemail, or both, to increase the power of your broadcast.
- Save valuable time by re-using a previous broadcast’s contents or recipient list.
- Set permissions restricting which building staff members can use the EBS and keep your broadcasts secure.
- Allow residents to replay voice messages so they never miss a word of your important notice.
- Preview text-to-speech messages before you send them out to control the quality of every broadcast.
- See the status of your broadcast in real time (for up to 24 hours), so you can keep track of its progress.
The same BuildingLink EBS that helped over 100,000 of our customers weather the effects of Hurricane Sandy is now more powerful and more flexible than ever.
Learn more by going to the Emergency Broadcast topic on our Help Site, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.